Wednesday, 13 March 2013

FOTD: The Lady Is A Vamp...

Today's FOTD was pretty random in terms of inspiration. For some odd reason,  I was thinking of vampires (as one usually does...)  When Twilight first came out (the books not movies) I was obsessed, hence why I bought Revlon's super lustrous lipstick in "Black Cherry." I was shopping with a close girlfriend of mine when she exclaimed that I looked like a vampire, while most would find that offensive I didn't. It could be because I'm a different type of normal, in fact I took it as a compliment. If you'd prefer to be the heroine rather than the vamp, switch up the lipstick for a look that's just a litle bit tamer...but not quite!


FACE/VISAGE: Black Up Cream Foundation
EYES/YEUX: GOSH Khôl Eyeliner, MAC eyeshadow "Mulch", MAC pigment in "Museum Bronze", YSL Faux Cils Mascara
EYEBROWS/SOURCILS: Rimmel eyebrow pencil 004 Black-brown, M.A.C. Studio Finish Concealer NC45 underneath my brows/en sous de mes sourcils.
CHEEKS/MES JOUE: GOSH Giant Sun Powder, NARS "Taj Mahal" blush, MAC "Frankly Scarlet"
LIPS/LÈVRES: 
 NARS matte lip pencil in "Damage" and Revlon Super lustrous lipstick in "Black Cherry", MAC "Heroine" [MAC "Goes & Goes" is a great dupe.]


4 comments:

  1. C ' EST DEVENU UNE DE MES PHOTOS PREFEREE. TU EST TROP TROP BELLE DESSUS. MAQUIOLLAGE VRAIMENT AU TOP. BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    See the details here:
    http://thisblogisnotforyou.com/versatile-blogger-award/

    I love your blog!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that we are both named Ariel.I don't love that you're the prettier Ariel LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're too sweet. I'm positive that you are beautiful. We are equal Ariel's. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...