Wednesday, 12 December 2012

FOTD: Brown-Eyed Girl

So here's a confession, growing up I hated my eyes. They've always been big! I recall kids calling me tomato eyes (because who doesn't love to be called that!) I (shamefully) even went through a phase where I wore contact lenses, granted my vision needed the help but I could have stuck to clear ones. Now I'm at peace with my big, brown eyes. Sometimes I feel like a puppy lol! In ode to all the brown eyed girls, here's a FOTD I did using brown eyeshadows.


Quand j'etais jeune, jávait cette haine pour mes yeux. Je m'en souviens quand j'avais 10ans un mec ma dit que mes yeux ressemble a des tomates (super non?) Ýávait un temps ou javait  meme acheter des lentille vert, ce vrai que jén avait besoin (suis un peu aveugle) cétais un look supeficiel beurk! Ce marrant non que maintenant a 22ans, j'ádore mes yeux. Voila un look inspirer par la chanson "brown-eyed girl" de Van Morrison.

 

FACE/VISAGE: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 355, Johnson Baby Powder
EYES/YEUX: Bourjois Khôl & Contour Black Eyeliner, MAC paintpot "Constructivist" (base) , MAC "Mulch", Barry M Eyedust (gold), Barry M Eyedust (chocolate brown), Bourjois Queen Attitude Mascara
EYEBROWS/SOURCILS: Rimmel eyebrow pencil 004 Black-brown, M.A.C. Studio Finish Concealer NW40 underneath my brows/en sous de mes sourcils.
CHEEKS/MES JOUE: GOSH Giant Sun Powder, MAC "Format" Blush
LIPS/LÈVRES: MAC "Double Shot"  lipstick + MAC "Modesty" lipstick + Illamasqua Façade Intense Lipgloss


2 comments:

  1. Your eyes are absolutely beautiful! Funnily enough I used to hate my small eyes and I wanted them bigger! Weird how things work out huh!
    :D

    C+C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) kids are mean. Life has a way of forcing you to accept what you can't change lol, for the record you have beautiful eyes too! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...